Watch this important question answered: How to Become A Commercial Pilot in India? The video by The Urban Fight explains all related info including commercial pilot education, fees and salary info in India.
Who doesn’t want to wear a crisp uniform, travel to new locations and at the end of every month, take home a great salary. I don’t know about you…but as soon as I get out of a flight, I stare at the pilots, pulling their luggage and getting into the bus in awe because ….they have the dream job that many of us want.
But the sad part is, everybody knows how to become an engineer or a Doctor. But the information on how to become a pilot is not that well-known which is why flying a plane remains a dream for most of us. But that’s something that we are going to change today.
So in today’s video we are going to:
1) See what it takes to be a Pilot and what are the different streams.
2) Basic requirements you need to meet before you can even think of becoming a Pilot in India.
3) How to become a Pilot and how much would it cost?
4) Salary you can expect after you become a Pilot
5) And finally, towards the end……I’ll give you a Bonus Tip! Becoming a Pilot obviously has it’s perks but every coin has 2 sides. A friend who is a captain in a reputed airline and whose name I cannot disclose said that……before deciding to become a Pilot one should know it’s Pros and Cons. And I’ll tell you exactly what he told me so that you decide whether or not it is the right career choice for you!